ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
(Senior) Project Manager (Early Phase Clinical Research, 32 – 40 hours in Groningen)
The Project Manager is responsible for owning and achieving interim and final contractual deliverables for assigned clinical research projects, according to time, quality, scope, budget and customer satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
- You manage the execution of day-to-day results for clinical trial projects within sites in the Netherlands and external sites
- You lead and direct cross-functional teams (with e.g. Research Physician, Clinical Study Manager, Recruitment Specialist, Data manager, Biostatistician, Medical Writer)
- You understand and manage customer expectations to achieve client satisfaction and ensure adequate internal and external communication of information
- You proactively identify, resolve and escalate risks and/or issues
- You adhere to ICH/GCP guidelines, local laws and regulations, and PRA standard operating procedures
What do you bring?
As a Project Manager you are naturally strong in organizational- and communication skills. You are client-focused, result- and quality-oriented, decisive. You hold a Master or PhD degree and you have at least three years of work experience as a (project)manager within clinical research, preferably in a commercial/industry setting. Besides that:
- You are fluent in English and able to speak Dutch
- You are able to direct a team without being hierarchical superior
For Project Managers with multiple years of experience we have more complex and challenging projects, we also invite you to apply
We offer you:
- A challenging position in a growing international company
- We offer a competitive salary and an excellent working environment
- We start with a year contract with a view to extension or permanent employment, the contract is for 32, 36 or 40 hours
- PRA has its own collective labor agreement that provides good conditions for our employees like 35 holiday days per year and a good pension fund
- Every year we organize (sporting) activities aimed at, among other things, teambuilding and conviviality. Also, using the PRA cares theme, we organize social activities as well.
Apply for the position:
If you are interested in a dynamic job and career, please send us your application letter and resume in English.
If you require further information please contact Chenthuran Raveerathan, Staff recruiting consultant on +31 50 40 22 222.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Hoe werkt het?
- Solliciteer op deze leuke vacature!
- Druk op 'Direct Solliciteren' en maak een account aan om je cv + motivatie achter te laten in 1 bestand
- Je hoort binnen 2 weken meer
- Yes, je bent het geworden!
- Contract voorstel
- Spannend, je eerste dag bij PRA!