Project Manager Lab
When you join PRA Health Sciences, you will not only witness the future of clinical development. You come to shape it!
Do you have a PhD degree and at least three years of experience with project management in (bio)analysis? Do you see managing client relationships as a challenge in which you can excel in your account management and communicative skills? PRA Health Sciences is looking for a Project Manager Laboratory for their Early Development Services division in Assen!
The Early Development Services (EDS) division of PRA is a global leader in providing early-phase clinical research and bio-analytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism, we work with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, performing clinical research and (bio)analytical trials on many of the most advanced experimental drugs and biologicals in development today. Employees of EDS are enthusiastic and dedicated and work in a dynamic informal organization.
One of the units of PRA EDS is the Bioanalytical Laboratory, located in Assen (The Netherlands) and Lenexa (Kansas, US). Many of the applied analytical methods are developed and validated in-house or transferred from sponsors. Within our laboratory, the department Project Management maintains client relationships and ensures that projects are compliant with requirements specifications regarding quality, timelines and budget and performed according to international regulations (GLP, GCP, FDA and EMA).
What will you be doing as Project Manager?
As our new Project Manager you will be managing client contractual, organizational and relationship expectations. You are able to:
- Monitor and ensure adherence to the contractual agreement (time, quality/scope, and cost deliverables)
- Provide regular reporting on project progress to clients
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams of e.g. lab analysts
- Possibly you give lectures at conferences in order to present the company in a favorable manner
What do we ask from you?
You have a PhD degree and at least three years of work experience preferably with project management in Ligand Binding Analysis (e.g. ELISA, MSD, Flow Cytometry). Besides this you are:
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in English and Dutch
- Accurate, communicative, client focused, organizational talent
- Available for 32-40 hours a week
What can we offer you?
- A challenging position in a growing international company, in our state-of-the-art laboratory in Assen
- We offer a competitive salary and an excellent working environment
- PRA has its own collective labor agreement that provides good conditions for our employees like 35 holiday days per year and a good pension fund
- Every year we organize (sporting) activities aimed at, among other things, teambuilding and conviviality. We also engage ourselves socially and, for example, we climb mountain peaks for a good cause
- You start with a one-year contract with a view to permanent employment. The contract is for 32 or 40 hours per week
Apply for the position:
If you are interested in a dynamic job and career, please send us your application letter and resume in English. You can upload one document when you apply via the 'Apply for this job online' button.
If you require further information please contact Chenthuran Raveerathan, staff recruiting consultant on +31 50 40 22 222.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.